Which place to visit in Italy? When to go? Where to stay? How to go travel from venice to Cinque Terre? Shall we rent a car? How to visit Vatican museum and skip the queue?
These (and many more!) are the questions I usually receive from Delightfully Italy users. So I decided to create a new service: the Tailored Italian Itinerary.
How does it work? Easy! You use the form below to tell me the size of your party, your arrival and departing dates, which places you would like to visit (if you already know!), your daily hotel budget and any additional information relevant to shape your Italian experience.
Based on these information I will send you:
- A detailed itinerary, with optimized logistics, and links to the train operators web sites
- What to see in the different destinations, including maps and walking tours – note that I will often refer to my posts, because they are good!
- Links to the hotels I recommend for each location (2 or 3 choices), after checking availability in the dates relevant for you – I use Booking.com
- Links to recommended museums, attactions and guided tours, so that you can pre-book, skip the queue and save time – I use Ticketbar
- Tips, ideas and suggestions based on my personal experience, plus answers to any question you may have about your trip
It’s a lot of work, so why do I do it? Well, I participate to Booking.com and to Ticketbar affiliation programs, so I get a small commisiion from them in case you reserve a hotel or a tour. But, most of all, I’m sincerely passionate about sharing my huge Italian travel experience with travellers from around the world. Actually, I’m an active contributor to Trip Advisor’s Italy travel forum. Here is the link to my posts, in case you wish to have a look.
Are you going to pay for all this? NO! I’m not asking for any money, I just earn the commissions if you like the hotels and tours I’m suggesting. And the commissions are paid by booking and ticketbar, they won’t increase the price you pay for the services (and that’s easy to check). So you get your tailored itinerary for free!
So what are you waiting? Fill the form below and start your Italian adventure!
Still have questions? send me a mail, and i’ll be more tahn happy to answer.