Italy Travel Consultant: customized Italy trip planning and a free 1 week itinerary plan for you. Just keep on reading…
Why would you need an Italy Travel Consultant to help on your Italy trip planning?
Well, are you asking yourself questions such as:
- “Which places to visit in Italy in just 10 days?”
- “Which are the nicest and truly Italian hotels to stay?”
- “How to travel from Venice to Cinque Terre without renting a car?”
- “How to reserve an Italian train?,” How to visit Vatican museum and skip the queue?”
If yes, then using my Italy Travel Consultant service and getting help from an Italy expert could save you a lot of time and headaches.
You will get a personalized travel itinerary including accommodations, tour guides, transfers, walking tours, food and wine tours and more. Your dream trip to Italy will be 100% tailored to your interest, tastes and personal requirements.
It will let you discover destinations and live experiences you would hardly find without local knowledge.
Fill your Italy trip form HERE, and I will provide you with FREE initial advice and recommendations!
How does it work?
Easy! You use the form below to tell me the size of your party, your arrival and departing dates, which places you would like to visit (if you already know!), your daily hotel budget and any additional information relevant to shape your Italian experience. That will be the starting point of your unique Italian adventure.
So what will you get?
Based on these information you will receive:
- A detailed itinerary, with optimized logistics, and links to the train operators web sites
- What to see in the different destinations, including maps and walking tours – note that I will often refer to my posts, because they are good!
- Links to the hotels I recommend for each location, after checking availability in the dates relevant for you – I’m a Booking.com affiliate
- Links to recommended museums, attractions and guided tours, so that you can pre-book, skip the queue and save time – I’m a Ticketbar and Viator affiliate
- Tips, ideas and suggestions based on my personal experience, plus answers to any question you may have about your trip
And now my gift for you: click here to download your free 1 week itinerary in Italy: Travel itinerary_1 week in Italy
Yes, you will get a similar, yet 100% personalized trip planning document if you subscribe to the Italy Travel Consultant service. Just keep in mind that I’m I am not a travel agent, so I can’t book hotel and services for you. However, I will tell you which are the best ones and you can book them yourself!
How much does it cost?
As you can imagine, crafting a tailored Italy trip plan is a lot of work. After a pilot phase during which I offered this service for free, I received so many inquiries that I was forced to ask for a small fee.
This is what I charge for your own tailored Italian Itinerary:
- 1 week itinerary: 89 €
- 2 weeks itinerary: 159 €
- 3 weeks or more: 239 €
- Dedicated Skype calls (45 minutes): 60 €
I use PayPal to handle the payments, and I will ask for a 50% down payment (minimum 50 €) before I start working on your trip plan.
So what are you waiting for? Fill the form below to get in touch, free of charge, no commitment! I will answer to you by mail with my initial recommendations (that’s free of charge!). I will add the link to my Paypal account, in case you would like to get the full service.
In case you don’t know yet which places you would like to visit in Italy, have a look at my Italy in 3 weeks itinerary. It covers most of the unmissable Italian destinations, so that you can chose the ones you like.