Why would you need an Italy Travel Consultant?
Well, if you don’t have an answer yet to questions such as: “Which places to visit in Italy in just 10 days?”, “Which are the nicest and truly Italian hotels to stay?”, “How to travel from Venice to Cinque Terre without renting a car?”, “How to reserve an Italian train?,” How to visit Vatican museum and skip the queue?”, then getting help from an Italy expert could save you a lot of time and headaches.
The questions above (and many more!) are the ones I usually receive from Delightfully Italy users, So I decided to create a new service: the Italy Travel Consultant.
How does it work?
Easy! You use the form below to tell me the size of your party, your arrival and departing dates, which places you would like to visit (if you already know!), your daily hotel budget and any additional information relevant to shape your Italian experience. That will be the starting point of your unique Italian adventure.
So what will you get?
Based on these information you will receive:
- A detailed itinerary, with optimized logistics, and links to the train operators web sites
- What to see in the different destinations, including maps and walking tours – note that I will often refer to my posts, because they are good!
- Links to the hotels I recommend for each location, after checking availability in the dates relevant for you – I’m a Booking.com affiliate
- Links to recommended museums, attactions and guided tours, so that you can pre-book, skip the queue and save time – I’m a Ticketbar affiliate
- Tips, ideas and suggestions based on my personal experience, plus answers to any question you may have about your trip
Here is an example of what you will get: Travel itinerary_Michelle_2017-07-08
I am not a travel agent, so I can’t book hotel and services for you.
How much does it cost?
As you can imagine, it’s a lot of work. After a pilot phase during which I offered this service for free, I received so many inquiries that I was forced to ask for a small fee. This is what I charge for your own tailored Italian Itinerary:
- 1 week itinerary: 79 €
- 2 weeks itinerary: 139 €
- 3 weeks or more: 219 €
- Dedicated Skype calls (45 minutes): 60 €
I use Paypal to handle the payments, and I will ask for a 50 € down payment before I start working on your trip planning.
So what are you waiting for? Fill the form below and subscribe to the Italy Travel Consultant service! I will answer to you by mail with my initial thoughts and the link to my Paypal account.
In case you don’t know yet which places you would like to visit in Italy, have a look at my Italy in 3 weeks itinerary, it covers most of the unmissable Italian destinations.