Italy trip planning service: customized Italy trip planning to help you design the best possible bespoke Italy trip for your and your family.
Why would you need an Italy trip planning service to help on your Italy trip planning?
Well, are you asking yourself questions such as:
- “So many places to see and only 10 days available: how can I get the most out of my trip?”
- “Which are the nicest and truly Italian accommodations to stay?”
- “Which is the best way to move around? Can I trust Italian public transports?”
- ” How can I skip the queue at the main touristic sites?”
- “Which Italian experiences I just can’t miss?”
If you would ask “yes” to some of the above questions, then using my Italy Trip Planning service could save you a lot of time, headaches and money!
You will get a personalized Italy Trip Plan including accommodations, tour guides, transfers, walking tours, food and wine tours and more. Your trip to Italy will be 100% tailored to your interest, tastes and personal requirements, so to make it really memorable.
On top of that, I will make you discover destinations and live experiences you would hardly find without local knowledge.
Not convinced yet?
Fill your Italy trip form HERE, and I will provide you with FREE initial advice and recommendations!
How does the Italy trip planning service work?
Easy! You use the form below to tell me the size of your party, your arrival and departing dates, which places you would like to visit (if you already know!), your daily hotel budget and any additional information relevant to shape your Italian experience. That will be the starting point of your unique Italian adventure.
So what will you get?
Based on these information you will receive:
- A detailed itinerary, with optimized logistics, and links to the train operators web sites
- What to see in the different destinations, including maps and walking tours – note that I will often refer to my posts, because they are good!
- Links to the hotels I recommend for each location, after checking availability in the dates relevant for you – I’m a Booking.com affiliate
- Links to recommended museums, attractions and guided tours, so that you can pre-book, skip the queue and save time – I’m a Ticketbar and Viator affiliate
- Tips, ideas and suggestions based on my personal experience, plus answers to any question you may have about your trip
How much does it cost?
As you can imagine, crafting a tailored Italy trip plan is a lot of work. After a pilot phase during which I offered this service for free, I received so many inquiries that I was forced to ask for a small fee.
This is what I charge for your own tailored Italian Itinerary:
- 1 week itinerary: 99 €
- 2 weeks itinerary: 189 €
- 3 weeks or more: 279 €
- 4 weeks or more: 349 €
I use PayPal to handle the payments, and I will ask for a 50% down payment (minimum 50 €) before I start working on your trip plan., plus PayPal fees.
So what are you waiting for? Fill the form below to get in touch, free of charge, no commitment! I will answer to you by mail with my initial recommendations (that’s free of charge!). I will add the link to my Paypal account, in case you would like to get the full service.
In case you don’t know yet which places you would like to visit in Italy, have a look at my Italy in 3 weeks itinerary. It covers most of the unmissable Italian destinations, so that you can chose the ones you like.
What are you waiting for? Click here to fill the Italy Trip Planning form and get free travel advice!
Like Delightfully Italy? So why don’t you support it!
All you need to do is to use Booking.com by clicking on the banner below to book you next trip to Italy or anywhere else. Plus you’ll get the best deal on accommodation available anywhere!
If you wish to visit Italy for the first time, or if you already discovered Venice, Rome, Florence, the Amalfi coast, but still want more, delightfullyitaly.com is here to disclose to you Italian Must See as well as Italian hidden treasures.
And if you like what you read, why not follow delightfullyitaly.com and get free updates?